Nathan Simmons has been practicing law for 35 years, working in both law firms and in-house positions. Mr. Simmons' practice at EVN Law focuses on start-up and entrepreneurial businesses as well as estate planning and other practice areas. Prior to reentering private practice in 2018, Mr. Simmons served for 4½ years as general counsel at a securities broker-dealer in Salt Lake City.
Mr. Simmons provides business and transactional services across a broad range of clients, including small and startup businesses as well as larger entities. Mr. Simmons' experience and practice includes:
- Irrevocable trust planning; Medicaid trusts
- Business transactions
- Business entity formation
- Corporate governance
- Securities law, including public offerings, reporting and filing obligations, and business financing techniques
- Private placements and other exempt securities transactions
- Legal and business advice to a diverse range of clients involving various types of legal matters
Additional information on Mr. Simmons' background and experience is available on LinkedIn.
- Juris Doctorate – University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- BS in Accounting – Brigham Young University; summa cum laude
- Active: Arizona, Colorado, Utah
- Inactive: D.C.